cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcoselias
Advisor

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything

I'm interested. I also wasn't able to submit questions for Amanda. Seems like the Q&A box never changed to input mode for some of us.

Seanhu7 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything

Kudo

Administrator JCM_iTalent
Administrator

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything - Kudos Frozen to Select Attendees

The registration period has ended. Kudos have been frozen to select attendees.

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything - Kudos Frozen to Select Attendees

Hi @AmirNetz 

Is this on the roadmap?

Disable or prevent Teams from autocreating App Workspace

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/36193693-disable-or-prevent-teams... 

Thanks,

Regards,

Hans

hmancera Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I just missed this webinar session and was looking forward to it! I register throughout the meetup site https://www.meetup.com/Power-BI-User-Group-Norway/events/266344120/ but apparently I need to as well come in here and give a like to this post, I didn't notice on this or neither received a notification about it, please help us on future webinars on how to actually register on this type of important sessions, pretty sure lots of people are on my situation as well.. Thanks, @JCM_iTalent  @HansKristiansen 

Administrator

@hmancera Sorry to hear that you missed the event. Please always make sure to read the instructions on our official posts carefully. We appreciate the Meetup event, but it was not created by us. Official announcements with all information can generally be found in the News & Announcements section of the community. In this case, as outlined in the announcement, you had to leave a Kudo to get a chance to be invited.

stukayuk Visitor
Visitor

Hi - unfortunatly I missed the event last night as when I tried to join from my phone I only then realised I needed the Teams App installed - and Apps are resticted by policy to one in our intune Company Portal and Teams isn't on there yet :(.  By any chance was the event recorded?  thanks

SeanMcLarty Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @stukayuk, the link you were given for the event will still work.  I'm in Australia so the 2am webinars are hard to watch live 😴

sgbhide Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@Amir

Where can be find the transcripts of the AMA

Thanks 

sam

Highlighted
Administrator

@sgbhide We did not publicly provide any transcripts for this Triple A event. Whenever we have something to share with the community, we make sure to let you know in the News & Announcements section and/or the carousel.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)