Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

heddanewman
Employee
Employee

Community Success Team - Who is Who and Welcome Pedro Sacramento

Howdy Community! 

Wanted to say hello, let you know about a new member of our team, and also show you a "who is who in the zoo" view of our Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Community Success Team.

My team is focused on engagement and community success and as of late March, all of our Power Platform and Dynamics 365 communities are now part of my charter, as a lead in DTP Engineering at Microsoft.

Clean-Up Crew on Aisle 5, Please

To that end, we are working on a large review of all of our community sites, programs, and information architecture hierarchy to determine what works, what does not, what to clean ala Marie Kondo and how to update processes and build solutions using our own Power Platform and Dynamics 365 products. A good spruce up is always a good thing. 

We are looking through feedback forums, are in-process cleaning up the Ideas sites and we will be reaching out with some surveys and questions for your awesome input and thoughts as well. We also have lots we are cooking up for you regarding upcoming challenges, campaigns, and opportunities for being showcased in our Community Connections video series. 

We will have a new Community Program Manager and Community Manager for Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents join our team by the end of July.

Welcome Pedro Sacramento!!

And I'm also excited to share that Pedro Sacramento is the newest member of our team. Pedro is our new Senior Community Program Manager for Dynamics 365 and the product group lead for our Business Applications MVPs. Please connect with him on LinkedIn and Twitter

Pedro Sacramento.jpg

Pedro Sacramento works at Microsoft as a Senior Dynamics 365 Community Program Manager in the Digital Transformation Platform Group.

Pedro's work in the DTP Community Success Team - Engagement and Growth for Power Platform and Dynamics 365, is focused on enabling, growing, and supporting the Dynamics 365 Community.

Pedro is one of the founding developers of the "Success by Design Framework", and worked on different initiatives to orchestrate, evolve, document, and evangelize "Success by Design" over the years, and a co-author of the Success by Design Implementation Guide launched in May 2021.

Previous roles at Microsoft include Senior Program Manager in the FastTrack Program for Dynamics 365 apps and Power Platform, working with the largest customers in the EMEA and South America regions, and as a Support Escalation Engineer working on complex and critical issues.

Prior to Microsoft, Pedro had over 9 years of Consultancy and Development experience implementing CRM and ERP technologies in different industries. As well as developing custom applications integrated with CRM and ERP. Working with CRM and ERP provided knowledge in different areas like Finance, Assets management, HR, Sales, Procurement, Business and Project management.

Pedro has also been a speaker at several events related to Dynamics 365 and Azure technologies.

Our Community Engagement & Success Team Org Chart and Community Profile Handles

Role

Community Program Manager and Profile Link

Community Manager(s)

Dynamics 365 Community & Lead Business Applications MVPs

Pedro Sacramento (Pedro.Sacramento)

Brad Fitzgerald (Brad Fitzgerald)

Bret Fraser (Bret Fraser)

Power BI Community

Kelly Kaye (KellyK)

Heather Hernandez (heather_italent)

Power Apps Community & Super User Programs

Charles Sterling (chass)

Heather Hernandez (heather_italent)

Power Automate Community

Heather Newman (heddanewman)

Interim

TBA

Power Virtual Agents Community

Heather Newman (heddanewman)

Interim

TBA

Lead, Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Community Success

Heather Newman (heddanewman)

n/a

heddanewman_3-1625261978927.png

heddanewman_4-1625262011319.png

All the ways to connect with me: 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/heathernewman/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/heddanewman 

If you have questions about any of our communities please send me a message and if you would like to book time with me for a career session or community hello please add a booking to my calendar: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats

Cheers,

heddanewman

Heather Newman

Principal PM Manager & Lead, Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Community Success Team

#communityrocks

Love hearing your big ideas and feedback - if you would like a chat with me please book one using this: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats
3 REPLIES 3
abdo_202

can I install Windows 11 easily on it, thanks in advance

mhammo
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

Why does this site require admin approval for someone to join? What are resources are needed by the community site that will be accessed by granting this permission?

pbi-community-access.png

Thank you.

@mhammo - thank you for your question, we'll post an answer for you on Monday 7/12. 

Love hearing your big ideas and feedback - if you would like a chat with me please book one using this: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.