Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

want to launch the app from the iphone called Dynamics Remote Assist.

Hi,

i want to ask if we can launch a mobile app from power BI, now i want to lunch Dynamics Remote Assist App when client click on button inside power bi report on iphone.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

AFAIK, you need to set custom action to binding a button action to a web URL that with specific header or parameters to invoke external apps to open a specific URL.  (Power bi can open a report URL within the mobile app)
After I checked the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist documents, it requires some embed coding operations that you can't directly call it on Power bi mobile app side.

Launch Dynamics 365 Remote Assist from another app (protocol activation) 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

AFAIK, you need to set custom action to binding a button action to a web URL that with specific header or parameters to invoke external apps to open a specific URL.  (Power bi can open a report URL within the mobile app)
After I checked the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist documents, it requires some embed coding operations that you can't directly call it on Power bi mobile app side.

Launch Dynamics 365 Remote Assist from another app (protocol activation) 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors