Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Drobinson1
Helper III
Helper III

undefined

My live stream tiles don't work in mobile apps.   They do If I select the tile but not on the original mobile dasboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think I fixed it.  I published a new app for that workspace and it corrected it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Drobinson1 ,

Can you please provide more details:

1) Is the dashboard part of Workspace V1?

2) What app are you using (iOS/Android)? What app version? What is the device you are using?

Thanks, Maya

sing Iphone xr and an ipad.  Not sure what you mean is dashboiard part of workspace v1?

The tiles show now data until I hit expand on the tile. Then I see the data I need to see.  However I want to be able to just scroll down through the dashboard and not drill into each tile.

I think I fixed it.  I published a new app for that workspace and it corrected it.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Drobinson1,

AFAIK, mobile app support steaming tiles, but it did not update dynamically to keep graph 'live'.

What does not work you mean? Live tile does not display or live tile data not updated?  Can you please share more detail information?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors