Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

RMV
Helper V
Helper V

report tooltip on mobile

Hi,

I understand that report tooltip is not working on mobile.

Unfortunately, I have some report tooltip that really provides important information, and wish that those information shown on mobile. Is there a way, an idea, a workaround that can help to reach my objective - i'm ok even if it does not show as report tooltip on mobile, just need the report shown in mobile on the page?

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RMV ,

This requirement already post on idea forums, you can vote it to increase priority.

Report Tooltips for mobile devices

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
FXFelix
Helper II
Helper II

Hello,

Is there is a way to show help tooltips on mobile app ?

Thanks for your answers

FX

Hey @FXFelix ,

No yet. This is in our backlog to enable visual help tooltip.

Thanks Maya

Ok, thanks for the answer.

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @RMV ,

Report page tooltip is now supported in Power BI Mobile apps.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/mobile/mobile-whats-new-in-the-mobile-apps#report...

Regards, 

Maya

Hi Maya,

Thanks for sharing the update!

However, the report tooltip is still not shown on my mobile. I have updated the app as well, and using 750 pixel and 375 viewport.

Is there anything I need to check and set up before it can be shown?

Hey @RMV ,

The update is rolling out and probably did not reach your region yet.

Can you please re-check it again early next week, when all deployments will be completed?

Thanks, Maya

I need this feature not only in the mobile app, but in a mobile browser. I'm embedding maps in websites and the information in the tooltip must be available also to the readers who use a mobile. (More than half the readers.) How may I achieve this?

Hi Ingeborg, 

I'm facing the same issue (embedded reports in the mobile view not showing tooltips). 

Did you find a way to solve this? 🙂 

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RMV ,

This requirement already post on idea forums, you can vote it to increase priority.

Report Tooltips for mobile devices

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.