Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

report navigation buttons on published reports don't work in IOS(only)

Hi all,

i have trouble to navigate by buttons <,> located below on published reports(option publish to web from File menu) when i open them in IOS devices. Another platforms as Android and windows navigate buttons work fine.

Thanks in advanced

7 REPLIES 7
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey

Can you please contact us with this mail -  mpbisup@microsoft.com

We will need your iOS version and app version for the investigation of the probelm.

Thanks, Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

ios version 10 and 11. In both don't work .

What about app version do you need? power bi? internet browser where publisher url is loaded?

thanks for your support.

Are you using Power BI Mobile app or using the browser to access Power BI Service from your mobille phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using web view browser control from xamarin app(.NET) developed. i will try using default ios browser in order to check it.

regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

More information: Report navigation work in IOS 11 using default browser(safary). With this test i think the problem could be Xamarin web view control.So  I don´t know if this thread is right to fix my issue. Let me know. 

Thanks.

This forum is for Power BI Mobile Apps topics only.

Thanks Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess so Maya. Let me know which power bi forum can i choose to fix this isuue.

thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors