Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

remove those drillthrough name which is not available for mobile view power bi

Hi,

actually i have a 3 hidden drillthrough report for main report  but i want only two drillthrough report to show for main report in power bi mobile view

but when i click on data point of main report in mobile power bi then it shows 3 drillthrough name and when i go for third drillthrough report then it show blank so i just want to remove a 3rd drillthrough name from data point for mobile view. 

Thanks 

Pragati Raj

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you want to hide the name of the drillable page displayed when you drillthrough?

19.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just want to delete or hide drillthrough report and their name for mobile view.

Hey @Anonymous ,

This is not possible today. There is full parity between mobile view and landscape/web view in that area.

If this is something you wish to see in the product, please add it to Power BI user voice https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/ - this helps us track community feedback and features request. Most requested ides often added to our backlog.

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors