Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Seth

powerbi app -> Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Hi,

When using the powerbi APP on my Iphone XS, after filling in the username & password i get the message:

Http/1.1 Service unavailable.

I've have already done uninstall and new install several time, but this does not help.

My username and password combination work fine online, so these are not the issue.

What else can I try?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The solution for us:

On 4G and external wireless networks we could not connect, resulting in the above message.

We put the devices on flight mode and connected with wifi to the network of the domain of the ADFS.

After that the log in functions, and we are also able to connect again via 4G or non domain connected WiFI networks.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
haashahshas

router login : https://19216801.fun

fsim
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Same issue here ! the error came only with the app (for some of our users but not all of them. they all have the same model of devices iphone 5s and ipad pro ). Using the service powerbi.com works for all of them... what I don't understand is that , it's the same adfs server that is called for the autentification...

The solution for us:

On 4G and external wireless networks we could not connect, resulting in the above message.

We put the devices on flight mode and connected with wifi to the network of the domain of the ADFS.

After that the log in functions, and we are also able to connect again via 4G or non domain connected WiFI networks.

Thanks!

is there any other solution? I still experience the issue....

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Seth,

Are you trying to connect to the online service or to on-prem server (report server/PBIRS)?

Can you try connecting from your mobile browser as well?

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors