Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fbeuserie
Frequent Visitor

powerbi Android 5.0.2 / persistant error "something went wrong during authentication process"

latest android PBI app as of today.

android 5.0.2

cannot complete login. when asked username, i provide one that DO work fine on www.powerbi.com website.

it's in the form of xxx@tenant.onmicrosoft.com (tenant is actually our tenant name and xxx my username)

i get the "something went wrong during authentication process ... " right after entering the username and then pushing the "sign in" button. i cannot even enter a password.

i have the feeling that the app send the same error whatever i throw in the username field ...

any idea ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
yitzhak
Employee
Employee

Can you please make sure that you have the latest version (we have released one today)?

Can you please share your tenant name (you can send a private message)?

View solution in original post

thanks yitzhak.

i'm now running version 111152 and the login is now successful. i'm redirected on my tenant ADFS form after the username is entered, and my password is accepted.

dashboard & co are ok on my mobile now. thanks !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yitzhak
Employee
Employee

Can you please make sure that you have the latest version (we have released one today)?

Can you please share your tenant name (you can send a private message)?

thanks yitzhak.

i'm now running version 111152 and the login is now successful. i'm redirected on my tenant ADFS form after the username is entered, and my password is accepted.

dashboard & co are ok on my mobile now. thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors