Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

power bi mobile app: exit button from the report

Hi everyone!

i've run into an issue with Power BI mobile app. To my surprise there is no exit button inside a report. There is a "back" arrow, that literary takes you back to the previously seen page.

So right now if I have five pages in my report and if I want to exit from the report I have to press "back" arrow at least 5 times (if I  didn't go to any page twice and in that case amount of tapping increases). This is EXTREMELY annoying and my customers are quite dissatisfied. 

Is there a way to add a button in the mobile app that takes you straight to the root folder of the report? Or am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

This is the current back button implementation: to go back to the previous page you visited.

To leave the report you can tap on the small down arrow next the report name. This will open navigation list, and you can tap on the report's container (app/workspace). This will take you out of the report in one click.

Thank you for the feedback,

Maya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

This is the current back button implementation: to go back to the previous page you visited.

To leave the report you can tap on the small down arrow next the report name. This will open navigation list, and you can tap on the report's container (app/workspace). This will take you out of the report in one click.

Thank you for the feedback,

Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for quick reply, @mshenhav !

I accepted your answer because indeed for power bi there is a "down" arrow near report name. Hovewer, for reports published on power bi report server (which I meant, but failed to make myself clear) I can't see the same functionality. 

In case someone reads this and is still interested in this (unanswered) topic: I opened a new post with this question: 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Exit-from-a-mobile-report/td-p/2110605

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors