Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ariepowerbi
Regular Visitor

page size dynamic

in mobile apps (microsoft powerbi app   and Ipad powerbi app) the page size setting Dynamic doesn't function properly anymore.

It used to show the page in full size , but not anymore.   It either shows the page in a small box (Ipad portrait mode) or too large with scrollbars (Ipad landscape mode or the Microsoft app on a laptop).

On a browser on the computer it works fine (fullscreen report pages).

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

The issue that you reported on was fixed.

You can now consume reports on tablets in dynamic view or in any other view that was configured in the powerbi.com portal in the report view mode.

Please tell us if you still experience some issues or if you have further feedback.

Yaron

View solution in original post

Thank you. It works now!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

The issue that you reported on was fixed.

You can now consume reports on tablets in dynamic view or in any other view that was configured in the powerbi.com portal in the report view mode.

Please tell us if you still experience some issues or if you have further feedback.

Yaron

Thank you. It works now!

ariepowerbi
Regular Visitor

My company reported the issue to Microsoft beginning of December. They still don't seem to understand the issue. They keep asking questions (3 times already) to explain the issue.

Tishchenko
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Yes, seems last iPad version broke "Dynamic" Page size rendering 😞

Would a good workaround for this be to change away from the dynamic page size for now? I ran into this problem yesterday and need a quick workaround.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

SalosteySV

+1 it is a big problem!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors