Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

mobile app report samples download

Hello,

Is there a way to download reports samples that are provided in mobile app? I cannot seem to find these reports in Website version. (For example, report server samples -> Sales reports -> Corporate Scorecard report sample)

Or... I am particularly interested in tooltips that mobile report samples use that looks like a cloud pointing to the visual. These do not seem to be the usual tooltips. 

And... When I click on a visual in my mobile report I get terrible UX by getting the visual selected, getting a border rather than seemlesly getting my tooltip show up (such seemless experience is in the report samples).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

You cannot download the reports from the mobile app. The sample reports are part of the app package.

Maya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, thank you. Is it then possible to make reports like the ones in those samples? Especially those tooltips. Because, right now, simply adding tooltip, looks terrible and nothing to compare what is in samples. I would take a screenshot, but my organisational account disables screenshots.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You cant download from the phone, but most of the sample apps are found here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/sample-datasets

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

You cannot download the reports from the mobile app. The sample reports are part of the app package.

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors