Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TM
Advocate I
Advocate I

iPad/iOS limitations - list/table size or number of entries

Hello,

I've got a question from one of our users. The user put forward the fact that the Power BI iOS app (in this case iPad) cuts off the classic "table" or "list" visualisation. He then asked me if there's a limitation on that specific visualisation. I don't know the answer and can't seem to find it online either. 

So, the question is simple: is there a limitiation on the number of entries in the list/table visualisation? If that's the case, how many entries can be displayed?

Regards,

TM

1 REPLY 1
Chwayita-Momoza
Helper II
Helper II

Power BI itself does not have a strict limitation on the number of rows that can be displayed in a table or list visualization. However, the practical limit can be influenced by factors such as the available device screen space, performance considerations, and the configuration of your Power BI report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors