Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

iPad Unknown Error when looking at Report

Hi,

I noticed a strange behaviour in iPad (also in windows app ) app which makes it unworkable. ( {Field.Value} error )

Some graphs thows an error but not consistenly the same graphs and it happens in all reports. Probably depends on the time the query needs to finish while the other graphs are cross filtering.

So if I click a bar in a column chart some cards ( it can be any graph ) gives an error. If I click another bar in the same graph the same charts can have errors or different. Don't limit in the specific graphs I cross filter or the kind of chart I am using, that is why I think is based on the cross filter query time. 

Notice that the queries in the data model are bit intensive. In the PowerBI service they work fine but you notice that some graphs are finishing calculation slower than others.

The screenshots are from the same report, selecting different graphs..

1.png2.png4.png

So is there a limit in time where queries have to return a value in mobile apps?

Is this a known issue ?

Konstantinos Ioannou
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix!

This should be fix soon.

Thank you for reporting this!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RomiK I confirm the latest update fix the issue. Congrats on the way solving issues. Keep up the great work
Konstantinos Ioannou

Thanks!

If you have any more feedback please make sure to send it our way.

RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix!

This should be fix soon.

Thank you for reporting this!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors