Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Mario1000
Advocate I
Advocate I

iOS objects centering

Hi everyone!

I'm experiencing some distorsion in the positioning of the objects (card, multiple-row card, text box...) when showing the dashboard either in Ipad (Air 2) and Iphone (Xr) PowerBI app. I show you a little example. The dashboard is built up with this backround:

PPT Backround.PNG

And above I add the objects: The circles are URL images on Multi-row cards, the colored numbers are simple cards and the period text on the right are just text boxes. So in the Desktop it looks like this, everything perfectly centered:

Detalle Desktop - Circulos.PNG

But when I open the exact same Dashboard in the PowerBI app everything change a little bit. So for instance this is how it shows in the Ipad:

Detalle IPad Air 2 - Circulos.PNG

And this in the IPhone:

Detalle IPhone Xr - Circulos.PNG

As you can see, the objects in the IPhone are totally moved up and left. In the IPad this movement is upwards and lower but you can still notice it looking at the bottom of the colored-circles for example as you can now see the grey circle below.

Why is this happening? Is there any way to fix it and avoid these kind of differences?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Mario1000 ,

I think this should more be related to the Rendering of the mobile app, you can contact to power bi mobile team to get further support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I'll do Thanks! But how do I contact them?

Hey @Mario1000 ,

Different form factors have different height-width proportions... which might cause this.

Can you please share your PBIX file with us to mpbisup@microsoft.com, so we could try to improve the layout?

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors