Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mf123
Frequent Visitor

how to get the Power Apps microphone control working properly on an Android and Apple tablet

Can someone please advise me how to get the Power Apps michrophone control working properly on an Android and Apple tablet in a Power apps visual . The microphone works perfectly when used in the power bi service . But is giving trouble when used with the Power BI mobile App on a tablet. On an Apple tablet it didn't work at all. But on the Android it did work at one point, but then it stopped.  I can't record any new recordings and when I try to, it just picks up that I pressed the button, but doesn't do anything. I tried playing around with the app permission setting, I allowed all the permissions available for the power app but it didn't help. Can someone please advise. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mf123 ,

There is no such feature in Power BI on the mobile side. For the unsupported feature, you may sumbit an idea and vote for it: Ideas .

Simliar idea: Microsoft Idea

Official document: Power Apps visual for Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

vstephenmsft_0-1644457059925.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mf123 ,

Did my reply help you?

If it helps, please mark it as the solution, more people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mf123 ,

There is no such feature in Power BI on the mobile side. For the unsupported feature, you may sumbit an idea and vote for it: Ideas .

Simliar idea: Microsoft Idea

Official document: Power Apps visual for Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

vstephenmsft_0-1644457059925.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors