Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Evandrotcr

When will Power BI for iOS be avaliable at Brazil ´s Apple Store?

Hi,

I would like to use the Power BI for iOS, but it isn´t avalible at Brazil Apple Store. When do Microsft intend to realease it for Brazil?

Thank´s.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am happy to share that the Power BI apps are now available in Brazilian stores.

Welcome to all our Brazilian friends!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am happy to share that the Power BI apps are now available in Brazilian stores.

Welcome to all our Brazilian friends!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile

Hi,

What about China, I still can't find the iOS version of Power BI in the Apple Store in China.

Do you have any plan?

Thanks!

Hi @zhujingling523

We are aware of the interest in Power BI in China and intend to make Power BI available in China on Nov this year.

We will update when Power BI is available and online on China.

Thanks,

Yariv

lprbi
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same problem here. Put PowerBI App on Apple Store Brasil. The english version will be ok for now...

Only people here that have International Iphone can download the application...

No need translate it, the english version its ok for now. Just let download it to the phone.

Thank you

Dana
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are aware of the interest in Power BI in Brazil and intend to make Power BI available in Brazil. However,we have no timing to share at this time.

Thank you,

Dana.

Dana, Just put in the Apple Store Brasil the English version. No need translate or do anything different of the USA version.

There is no effort to do this, its just publish a app...

A transladed version will be great, but we can wait.

Thank you

Agree, Please just publish it in English.

same applies to the Android version.

Thanks/best regards

Giuliano

Any good news ?

Hi Dana thanks for the reply. Where can I find a list of the countries in which Power BI Mobile is available? (both Android and iOS)

Thanks!

Microsoft Power BI apps is provides that live mobile access to your important business information.Use the Power BI iPhone app to add a picture tile to your dashboard! Add a picture from your phone's gallery.

screen322x572.jpeg

hello, not yet understood how is the Power BI availability in Brazil. Does anyone have more detailed information about it? If we here in Brazil can register with and use?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.