Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voice Recognition Questions

This is a question which seems to have been asked a lot, but I haven't seen any posts on it from within 2 yrs. 

Is the Q&A functionality available within the Android App?

Is there a way to use voie recognition to literally ask the question? (Either Google Assistant, Siri etc...)

Is there any way PowerBI can work with Alexa to get stats easily via Amazon Echo functionality?

Thanks

Mark 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update about the Q&A having a greater interaction, for example, I would like to use a voice assistant, and get results in my surveys just by voice command.
It is possible ?

Existe alguma atualização sobre o Q&A ter uma interação maior, por exemplo, gostaria de utilizar um assistente de voz, e obter resultados nas minhas pesquisas apenas por comando de voz.
Isso é possível ?

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

#1, Yes, Q&A analyst already released to power bi mobile apps.

Q&A virtual analyst in iOS apps - Power BI 

#2, Nope, you can only use the keywords that power bi Q&A defined. I don't think undefined or customize keywords can work with the Q&A feature. If you mean to use a mobile device voice helper to open power bi mobile app, it is possible.

Tips for asking questions in Power BI Q&A 

#3, AFAIK, power bi official blogs do not mentioned any related API of Q&A feature to interact with third-party products.

For your requirements, I'd like to suggest submit ideas to help improve voice interaction features.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for your swift response.

Is the Q&A app functionality only available in iOS? I'm on an Android device.

Thanks

Mark 

HI @Anonymous,

Unfortunately, this feature seems only available on IOS system devices. I check on power bi mobile app documents but not found anyone mentioned this feature works on android devices.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

Even in IOS it seems Q&A functionality is not fully available. I am use this option on my mobile and I can see the visualization however I am not able to type any question to do the custom analysis. When I click inside the Q&A box to type a question, I am not able to see the cursor blink and when I try to type, I am not seeing the text that I am type and in turn it is not bringing any results. 

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks

Chandru

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors