Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kohlivinayak
Resolver I
Resolver I

Visuals Taking Time to Load

Hi All

I have different pie charts and a tree map chart in mobile version.

Some of pie charts get loaded as soon as we open the dashboard but others take time. There are no measures involved, custom column is there, and tree map is always taking long time to get loaded.

On the whole dashboard no visual with measure, no custom visual and all visuals on the dashboard are from same report.

How can I improve the loading time.

Thanks in Advance

6 REPLIES 6
alishakihn

Hi kohlivinayak

Please send us the pbix file (Download from the report) to mout1@gmail.com so we can debug the issue. 

Flappy Bird

klimbo13
Regular Visitor

We have a really big solution with more than 200 projects and thousands of files. Despite of that the solution used to load pretty quickly in Visual Studio 2010 as well as 2012. However, Plex Lucky Patcher Kodi after copying the whole SVN repository to another location, loading and closing the solution suddenly took extreeeemly long. (I am talking about 30-60 minutes here!)

yarivm
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Thanks for your report.

Can you share more details, like sharing with us the pbix you created and more screen shots.

This can be done by sending these to our PowerBI Mobile team: mpbisup@microsoft.com

Please also go over this KB for Mobile optimization:

Report:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-create-phone-report

Dashboard:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-create-dashboard-mobile-phone-view

Thanks

Yariv

Hi @yarivm

I have my clients real data imported to the file.

What else can i share to help ?

Hi

Please send us the pbix file (Download from the report) to mpbisup@microsoft.com so we can debug the issue

Also please provide data on:

Device Type

OS Type

Power bi mobile version

Thanks

Yariv

Hi @yarivm

I have my clients real data imported to the file.

What else can i share to help ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors