Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tomhawley
Advocate I
Advocate I

Viewing Reports on iOS

Having updated the iPad app to the latest version i'm now finding a new Reports tab that contains my newly created report (published via Desktop), but it's greyed out.

The "View Report" buttons on the dashboard tiles have also disappeared, which was previously the only way to access reports that I was aware of.

This feels like it might be related to recent changes to our Tenant - my original account was deleted and a new one created under an onmicrosoft.com ID. Nonetheless, I created all of the data sets, the report and the dashboard under this new account, and that's what i'm logged on as everywhere. I have a Pro license.

Why can't I view reports on the iPad? This is out primary business requirement, so it's a little worrying. Am I missing something, or am I encountering a bug?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
metaran
Employee
Employee

Hi Tom,

Did you upload these reports (Power BI Desktop files) to Power BI before or after the tenant change?
You should definetly be able to view and open such reports from your iPad app, so I'm trying to understand the specific repro steps as we didn't encounter this issue.

For additional details and also screenshots which might help us understand better, can you contact us at support@powerbi.email?

Meital

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
metaran
Employee
Employee

Hi Tom,

Did you upload these reports (Power BI Desktop files) to Power BI before or after the tenant change?
You should definetly be able to view and open such reports from your iPad app, so I'm trying to understand the specific repro steps as we didn't encounter this issue.

For additional details and also screenshots which might help us understand better, can you contact us at support@powerbi.email?

Meital

I have the same issue with greyed out report. I installed the power BI desktop and iOS app 4.1 this week. I publish brand new reports and dashbord.

Is there any setup needed when publishing report to have to them in iOS app?

Thank you

I got the same issue. Do you have any explanation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors