Accepted Solution

Using Power BI in Microsoft Teams (MOBILE)

Hello!

Is it possible to make the Power BI app the default app when using MS Teams on mobile? When I click Power BI within MS Teams, it opens up the desktop version on my mobile device in a new URL instead of opening the app.  

I use a Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Team

Re: Using Power BI in Microsoft Teams (MOBILE)

Hi

Thanks for your report

We verified it with Microsoft Teams:

It all depends on what the URI behind the tab. If it meets one of the patterns below, we will open the native app if it is installed on the device.

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*"/>

Thanks

Yariv

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Support Team

HI @karuma,

Please refer to below link to know how to replace url string to open your report in power bi mobile app.

Create a link to a specific location in the Power BI mobile apps

BTW, please design mobile view to optimize view effect.

Create reports optimized for the Power BI phone apps

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
Power BI Team

Hi

Thanks for your report

We verified it with Microsoft Teams:

It all depends on what the URI behind the tab. If it meets one of the patterns below, we will open the native app if it is installed on the device.

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/..*/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/sharedwithme/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*/reports/..*/..*"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*/dashboards/..*/tiles/..*/infocus"/>

<data androidSmiley TongueathPattern="/groups/me/apps/..*"/>

Thanks

Yariv

asphaltnitromodapk.com for new Apk full version

All Tekken Games get the new version here
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

thanks for your reply Xiaoxin Sheng