Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

asjones
Helper IV
Helper IV

Updated Dashboard Not Showing on Mobile App

A collegue (we are both on Office 365) created a dashboard via Power BI Desktop, uploaded it to the Web and shared it wtih me. Later she updated the dashboard. We both see the updats on the web. However the mobile app is still showing the old version not the new one. We know is is updated as we both see the updated one on the web.

She is on iOS and I am on Android so we know it is not device specific.

We can't figure out why the mobile apps are not showing the updates. I even did multiple refreshes etc.

Any thoughts?

Alan

2 REPLIES 2
asjones
Helper IV
Helper IV

anyone with any thoughts on this?

Hi @asjones,

We couldn't repro this issue on our side.

Can you please contact me via email so we can try to get to the root cause of this issue? 

My eamil is Yaronc@microsoft.com.

Please tell in this email your Android Power BI version, what is the data source of this dashboard (e.g. SQL-Azure), is it a direct query or data import, and what happens when you pull to refresh inside the dashboard (do you see refresh complete notification? any errors?).

Thanks,

Yaron

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors