Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to view my own reports in Mobile

I'm unable to view the reports i've made in mobile, although i can visualize them via website. I'm on a free account and the message i get is that due to not being a Pro user i can only open reports i've created, even though i'm the owner, as stated in the app itself.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found the cause of the abnormality
There is a Microsoft work account where the Android background records the account
After deleting and clearing APP data, log in again to operate normally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. 

My reports publish to my Workspace, not shared.

Android App : 2112414

Device :
Asus_Z01KDA
Android 8

I can acess them in a web browser, both on PC and Mobile. The reports are on My Workspace, i created them on Desktop and published them. but I can't see them on Power BI app. Not displayed even with QR Code.

Were you able to come up with a resolution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous ,

Not at all, i didn't force updated the app, neither did anything with files/workspace. I just tried to open it another day and it worked.

I'd suggest you to try clearing the app cache/data, or even restart your device, because I remember I did restarted it due to another app mal-function, but i don't know if that was what made the reports work again.

Anyway, I wonder it's some client-side stuff that may cause this problem. Let us know if you find anything.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,@oreduar @mshenhav 

I had clear the Power BI app cache/data even remove and re-install  and  restart my mobile.

ps:new app is Android App : 2.2.200305.211312, updated last night.

I try re-install Power BI Desktop Product Version: 2.76.5678.782 (19.12) (x64) and published them ,and  I can't see the it on mobile.

I try install Power BI Desktop Product Version: 2.76.5678.1521 (19.12) (x64) and published them ,and  I can't see the it on mobile , again.

Now I don't know what else I can do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it helpful to provide a session diagnosis?

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

Where were your reports publish to? your workspace or other workspace?

What app are you using? iOS or Android App? what version?

Thanks, Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mshenhav

My Workspace, not shared.

Android App, up to date.

Device:
Redmi Note7
MIUI Global 11.0.5
Android 9 PKQ1.180904.001

hi @Anonymous ,

thanks for your report

can you try and access these reports in a (chrome) web browser from your mobile device? 

do you see the reports in My Workspace?

can you access them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oreduarand @mshah, i just tried it right now and it worked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oreduar yes, i can acess them in a web browser, both on PC and Mobile. The reports are on My Workspace, i created them on Desktop and published them. I was able to view it before, but since i reported i've been unable to view it on mobile - i get the "not a Pro user" message that says i can only view my own reports, which is the case.

Already tried to wipe out everything i had on My Workspace, and republished the reports, but i'm still unable to view them, keeps acting like i would be trying to view a report from other people.

Thank you for your attention,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors