Frequent Visitor

Re: Unable to open Power BI Report Server reports from Power BI Mobile App

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

Sorry for the Inconvenience,

We are aware of an issue in the August preview release of rendering PBIX reports

A fix should be deploy in the next couple of days

Frequent Visitor

That's great news. Thanks a lot.

Regular Visitor

Thanks @oreduar.

We have tried the updated August version (published 7th September) from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55790

From our end, we can confirm that mobile reports now load using the August preview Report Server. Thanks!

However, I noticed that some particular visuals don't load on the Mobile reports. This includes the new Tables and Matrices, as well as Treemaps, even when published from the "optimized for Report Server" Aug preview Desktop app. These visuals just display the loading/spinning icon and never load. (This also seems to occur for Treemaps in the Desktop app itself.)

I tried other visuals like pie charts, bar charts, line charts, and the Word Cloud custom visual, and they all load fine on the mobile and are very responsive.

Frequent Visitor

@oreduar - just upgraded to 14.0.600.398 Power BI Report Server. Everything works, except for... :

...can confirm what @AdamF said - the new Tables and Matrices do not load in the Mobile App.

Seems like the same bug, that was before August Server Update came out - June Edition of Server didn't support new Tables and Matrices - even in the Web Browser(used Chrome browser.

Please, provide some information upon this topic.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the Link withe the updated RS-Version. Works for me. Kudos to you.

Frequent Visitor

Great news! Since yesterday's update of Power BI Mobile App to version 14.0 all the matrices work great!

Cheers Power BI team!!!

Regular Visitor

This is great news!

Thank you Power BI team for the great effort.

@lehanest95, could you please confirm that you are able to open all visualizations interactively inside the Power BI Mobile APP

Thanks

Luai

Regular Visitor

I can also confirm from my end that version 14.0 of the iOS app has fixed the issue with Tables and Matrices. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

Hi there, The link you shared does not seem to work. Can you please reshare it. Our PowerBI report pages are just stuck on loading data.

Frequent Visitor

Hi there, The URL you shared does not seem to work. Can you please reshare this link as our reports are just stuck on Loading Data.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.