Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

maxjtaylor28

URL links on a report are not active on IOS

I have built a sales report to roll out to my sales team. As a reference for the reps I have included a link to a document on Sharepoint that gives explicit instructions on how to leverage this report. When working from a desktop this link works without a hitch, but the Ipad and Iphone users are reporting that this link does nothing when they try to view these instructions.

I have also included links in a few tables that go directly to the customer's purchase history in our business management software. I am getting feedback that these links are also inactive on IOS but work fine from a desktop. No errors or messages are given when they select a link. It simply will not do anything. Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
RGMS
Employee
Employee

I am very happy to announce that starting from Power BI for iOS version 10.2 – available today, the Power BI app supports links from visualizations and tiles.
After updating to the latest version, simply click a link from a tile focus mode in dashboards or on a visualization in a report or Phone report and your link will open in iOS’s Safari browser.
Stay tuned for future versions of our Android app for news on Android support.

Roy Gal
alexjohn
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Are you sure on that matter. Since I am also facing the same issue. 

This is a feature we added.

Please make sure you have updated to the latest Power BI app from the store.

If you still experience issues - please contact power BI support so we can asssit you.

Thanks,

Roy

Roy Gal
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi @maxjtaylor28,

@maxjtaylor28 wrote:

"As a reference for the reps I have included a link to a document on Sharepoint that gives explicit instructions on how to leverage this report."

Ho did you include the link? is this in the tile properties?

I used a textbox to write the word "Instructions" on the top of every page of the reports and put a url link to Sharepoint in the properties of the text. On a table I have url links to customer information that I integrated from our business management system. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors