Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tooltip - button for drill down not enabled

Hi !

I have a matrix with drill down/up capabilities (4 levels in the hierarchy), but when seeing this one in a mobile (iPhone) the drill down button appear disabled. Do you know how I can fix it ?

In web version and in iPad it works fine

Thanks for your help,

Mauro

drill_down_mobile_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi !

For information of the community, I found the solution to the "issue"

Don't know why, but if you want to drill down in a matrix using a mobile (iPhone) in landscape mode, you need to hold your finger over the numbers of the table.

If you hold the finger over the names of the rows at left, the drill down button appear disabled, but if you do the same over the numbers the drill down button is enabled and allow the drill down.

Weird, but works

Maybe in future versions Microsoft will enhance that

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi !

For information of the community, I found the solution to the "issue"

Don't know why, but if you want to drill down in a matrix using a mobile (iPhone) in landscape mode, you need to hold your finger over the numbers of the table.

If you hold the finger over the names of the rows at left, the drill down button appear disabled, but if you do the same over the numbers the drill down button is enabled and allow the drill down.

Weird, but works

Maybe in future versions Microsoft will enhance that

Regards,

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @cavalierimauro,

Which version you test? I test on my side and found drill features seems not works on matrix visual again(android and ios device), drill panel also not displayed.

BTW, it seems like only failed on matrix, for other visuals, drill feature works well.

I guess it may related to summit features release, you can also report this to support team.

Regards,

XIaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @cavalierimauro,

It looks like the data point selected is at the lowest level of the hierarchy and therefore you can only drill up.

Can you resent the report to its default state (which I assume starts from the top of the hierarchy) and check the drill options again?

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors