Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NDBSS

Time Aggregation in Mobile Reports

Hi Everybody,

I have created some mobile reports which I would like to view via both web browsers and the Power BI Mobile App. The reports contain a time navigator which shows the data correctly in the web browser and on an iPad, but viewed on a mobile phone (Android) the time navigator spreads each integer value over seven days with each day having one seventh of the actually value. For example, on Jan 15, an item was sold for $100, but the time navigator would show $14.29 from Jan 15 through Jan 21.

In Data tab within the Mobile Report Publisher I have changed the Aggregation property for this dataset from 'Automatic' to 'Days' which has worked for the same problem before, but it doesn't on my mobile phone this time (it works for web browsers and the iPad App though).

Any suggestions why that might be?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey NDBSS.

Could you please send us screenshots of the issue you are experiencing to our Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>?

Please include screenshots from Web, IPad and Android. This will allow us to investigate the issue.

Thanks, Maya

Hey mshenhav,

thanks for replying.

This is a screenshot of the time navigator in my browser:

Screenshot_Browser.png

As you can see, there is data for Jan 30, Jan 31 and Feb 15. But not for the other days.

On my phone, it is always shown like this:

Screenshot_Phone.png

As you can see, the time navigator (and thus elements like the total value) aggregate by weeks although I have changed this setting for the used dataset in the data-tab within Mobile Report Publisher.

I have no idea, why only the mobile app on my phone gets this wrong, other than the app for Android or for mobile phones has a flaw.

Thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors