Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JMENDEZH
Regular Visitor

Tile Refresh IOS White Dashboard Bug

We’ve have some complications with the Iphone and Ipads App, when user refresh the tiles in the dashboard, 

The tiles of the dashboard suddenly go  to show white background, all disappear only the images stay, it is a known issue? Can you help me?

IMG_0025.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JMENDEZH
Regular Visitor

Fixed by the new versión in IOS Devices, thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been resolved for me as well and dashboard is functioning properly.

JMENDEZH
Regular Visitor

Fixed by the new versión in IOS Devices, thanks

MC58

I am having the same issue.  Tiles are there sometimes and other times are all white.  Same thing with reports, sometimes they work other times you get white screen.  Does not matter if you refresh or not.  I tried deleting the app and reloading it, still happens.  My software on iPad is latest. 

Microsoft, please fix!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue on the iOS App as well. The Dashboard just shows blank white tiles. The Report only comes back sometimes as well. If I actually go back into the service on my desktop computer and manually refresh the dashboard it will then show up on my phone, right after I refresh, sometimes. This takes away from the point of mobile if you can't get it without being next to your computer.

Notes:

Most updated Power BI App

Iphone 6 running on latest version

Data running against Tabular instance of Analysis Services

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors