cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWalje Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

The wheel of death

We have adopted sales dashboards for all of our salesmen, and they prefer to interact with their dashboards via the IOS app on their iPads. Unfortunately, it is at best spotty. They are routinely sending me videos of their iPad app not loading the dashboard, just an endlessly spinning wheel of death. Restarting their iPad sometimes works, but that is not a sustainable or really legitimate solution to what should be a simple, easy to use app. Creating hoops here destroys the entire point. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: The wheel of death

Hi @MWalje,

>>We have adopted sales dashboards for all of our salesmen, and they prefer to interact with their dashboards via the IOS app on their iPads. 

Which apps they used, can you share some detail contents?

>>They are routinely sending me videos of their iPad app not loading the dashboard, just an endlessly spinning wheel of death. 

If your ipad device can't receive the videos, I'd like suggest you post this issue to ios related forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI
MWalje Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: The wheel of death

The isssue seems to have been resolved with the June update. The app was the standard PowerBI app from the IOS app store published by microsoft. It had nothing to do with videos. The videos I mentioned were from my salesmen, who were trying to prove to me that the app wasn't working. So they would film their iPad app failing to load the dashboards. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors