Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MWalje
Advocate I
Advocate I

The wheel of death

We have adopted sales dashboards for all of our salesmen, and they prefer to interact with their dashboards via the IOS app on their iPads. Unfortunately, it is at best spotty. They are routinely sending me videos of their iPad app not loading the dashboard, just an endlessly spinning wheel of death. Restarting their iPad sometimes works, but that is not a sustainable or really legitimate solution to what should be a simple, easy to use app. Creating hoops here destroys the entire point. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MWalje,

>>We have adopted sales dashboards for all of our salesmen, and they prefer to interact with their dashboards via the IOS app on their iPads. 

Which apps they used, can you share some detail contents?

>>They are routinely sending me videos of their iPad app not loading the dashboard, just an endlessly spinning wheel of death. 

If your ipad device can't receive the videos, I'd like suggest you post this issue to ios related forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

The isssue seems to have been resolved with the June update. The app was the standard PowerBI app from the IOS app store published by microsoft. It had nothing to do with videos. The videos I mentioned were from my salesmen, who were trying to prove to me that the app wasn't working. So they would film their iPad app failing to load the dashboards. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors