Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Luai7
Advocate II
Advocate II

Table Visual does not appear on Power BI Android Mobile App

I upgraded our Power BI Report Server to the latest October 2017 Release.

I designed a new report using the PBI Report Server Desktop Designer for October 2017. The report contains a number of visuals including the new table visual.

I published the report to Power BI Report Server, and I am able to view and interact with the report correctly from Internet Explorer incuding the new table visual.

I upgraded the Power BI Mobile App from Google Store to the latest one. I deleted the cache for the app.

I was able to open the newly designed report with all visuals appearing correctly except the new table which does not appear whether you are in landscape or portrait mode. Please note that my report contains also a mobile view with this table included.

I uninstalled and re-installed the App, but the same issue persists! I restarted my device, but the same issue persists!

Environment:

* Power BI Desktop Edition: Version: 2.51.4885.1423 64-bit (October, 2017) - Optimized for PBI Report Server

* Power BI Reports Server (October 2017)

* Power BI Mobile App Version 111811

Mobile Device has Android 6.0.1

Please advise!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Power BI Mobile App Team for your quick support and follow up.

Problem fixed in the most recent update (Available in Google Play😞 December 6th 2017 [Version: 2.2.171203.111833  ]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Luai7,

Have you test on other device? (e.g. other android versions of IOS devices) If this issue appears on all of android version, it may due to the new release.

In addition, you can also contact to mobile team to report this issue with detail trace logs as contents.

Notice: if your contents contains any privacy data, please do mask with these data before sharing.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Problem appears on 2 different android device brands and both have Android 6.

All our customers use Android devices and thus testing it on iOS is irrelevant as far as we are concerned!!!

Could any one please confirm or advise having the same issue on the very latest Mobile App release...

Thanks

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that.

Can you share some screenshots with us on mpbisup@microsoft.com?

Can you also share the PBIX file with us to test it?

Thanks,

Gabi

Thank you Power BI Mobile App Team for your quick support and follow up.

Problem fixed in the most recent update (Available in Google Play😞 December 6th 2017 [Version: 2.2.171203.111833  ]

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors