Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jacschZA
Advocate I
Advocate I

Switch between accounts in Mobile App

Hi,

With the 2nd latest release of the mobile App, it alludes to being able to have multiple accounts stored and saved, for ease of changing account. 

Is this the case, if so how does it work? I find you have to log out, then log in again everytime you switch account.

mbile.png

Any else experiencing the same thing? Am working on Android.

Thanks,

Jacques

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @jacschZA ,

You can use Power BI Mobile app to connect to Power BI online service and up to 5 Report Servers.

With the new look, we updated the experience of changing the currently selected account to the side panel.

Technically you are login to all of the servers and service, it is just the scope of content presented that change based on the account you selected.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ossy81
Helper I
Helper I

This is a pitty. The message gives the assumption that you can add multiple service accounts. I'm working for multiple customers as a developer and this functionality would have be great... Will chekc uservoice to see if there is already something posted
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @jacschZA ,

You can use Power BI Mobile app to connect to Power BI online service and up to 5 Report Servers.

With the new look, we updated the experience of changing the currently selected account to the side panel.

Technically you are login to all of the servers and service, it is just the scope of content presented that change based on the account you selected.

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors