Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

BPhetchamphone
Advocate I
Advocate I

Suggestions for alerts and charts in mobile app

I feel as though there are a few additions to the mobile alert system that would make the app even more useful: 

alert tracking- the ability to see which alerts I've created along with the ability to toggle them on and off. You can see which alerts are live by going into the tile, selecting the bell icon, and are then able to view your data alerts. It would be nice to have one place with a list of all alerts for all tiles rather than selecting the tiles one by one.

continuous alerts- am I the only one that feels like my alerts are being deleted once a tile has produced the alert? 

pre-programmed alerts- I would like to be able to produce a report, add alerts to certain tiles, share that report, and have that alert on everyone's report. Otherwise, I will need to rely on each mobile user setting the appropriate alerts to keep up on data. 

Regarding another aspect of the mobile app:

chart consistency- when a pie chart is created in the dashboard, it becomes a donut chart in the mobile app once it has been selected. I like this aspect and find it very user-friendly. The only part that I don't like is when you create a donut chart on the dashboard, it does not have all of the functionality of the pie chart that was mysteriously converted into a donut chart in the app. You cannot spin the donut chart around to view the data and percentages like you can in the pie/donut chart. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dana
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

We are suggesting that you post these ideas on our Forum so users can view and vote them.

We are carefully tracking this forum and adding new features to our roadmap based on it.

Data Alert is based on the Rule you set. For example, if you set a rule on a card tile above 50 then the alert notification will be sent everytime the data will be changed and be above that number - It's not a one-time notification. If you have a specific case where this behavior isn't working as mentioned, please contact us and we will check it.

You can find more information about Data Alerts here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dana
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

We are suggesting that you post these ideas on our Forum so users can view and vote them.

We are carefully tracking this forum and adding new features to our roadmap based on it.

Data Alert is based on the Rule you set. For example, if you set a rule on a card tile above 50 then the alert notification will be sent everytime the data will be changed and be above that number - It's not a one-time notification. If you have a specific case where this behavior isn't working as mentioned, please contact us and we will check it.

You can find more information about Data Alerts here

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.