Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GilesWalker
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Slicer bug on Ipad and web app

I have noticed an error on my dashboards with the slicer tool. Previously I could select multiple options on the slicer, now I can only select one at a time.

The same issue is also occurring in the web app. I have to hold down the control button to select multiple options in a slicer.

Is this being looked at?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilesWalker
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

To be able to select multiple options within the slicer tool you need to go to reports in the web app, edit, and then select the slicer and go to the format pane and de-select selection controls single.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilesWalker
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

To be able to select multiple options within the slicer tool you need to go to reports in the web app, edit, and then select the slicer and go to the format pane and de-select selection controls single.

And where can I find this slicer format option in Powerbi designer ?  

Click on the edit report button within the web app:

1 Power BI.PNG

Then select the slicer within the report you want to change. Then click the format pane button (the paintbrush) and open selection criteria tab and make the required change:

2 Power BI.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors