Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tarekjreidini

Show report in full screen on iPad using the iOS Power BI App (without publishing to web)

Hi,

I'm using an iPad to view my report using the Power BI application. I want to present to my client but as it stands now, the pages tab and filters pane still show up which doesn't make it quite presentable.

Is there a way I can go fullscreen or hide those tabs/panes without resorting to a web service?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
PiyushZope
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

To solve this issue, you should try to embed the report on the website where you will be able to show the reports and dashboards interactively.

For More sample, you can go to Microsoft Power BI Embedded Playground  and check the layouts by going to

Code > select the View > Run > and then got to Interact section. Over there are multiple options you can change and get the code to integrate into your Web app which will help you to present well to your client without any interference. 

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @tarekjreidini,

I haven't found any options to control 'table panel' visible property which you mentioned, maybe you can consider to submit an idea for this.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors