cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pmhoang94 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Shape map not display mobile

I have issue. I create shape map with provinces of VietNam in power bi desktop and it shows good. I publish it to show it in my mobile but I can not show it in my mobile. When I click my report in mobile, it return to menu app or force app. I can not load my report with shape map. I try to replace shape map by filled map, it is show good in mobile.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Shape map not display mobile

Hi @pmhoang94,

I test on iOS (V12.6) and Android(V111487) power bi apps and both them can display the shape map. I'd like to confirm some other information to ensure where the issue is.

You can test with following methods:
1. Test on other android device with the last version of power bi.
2. Create a new report with shape map and original data.
3. Add new shape map visual with other location data to original report and republishi it.

Please told me the result of above tests and share some detail content of your issue. It will be help for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
pmhoang94 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I found reason. My shape map is very large (9MB). When I load in mobile, it is very slow. Can I do?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @pmhoang94,

I'd like to suggest you to link to wifi and test again, if this is a case, it will load data more quick.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
koki20 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

koki20 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 515 members 4,511 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: