Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Douwe
Helper I
Helper I

Scrolling in mobile report view

I really like the new option to optimize the reports for the mobile apps, what I am missing however is the following:

Right now you can only place like 2-3 visuals on one page, would it be an option to add scrolling to the pages so you can place more visuals in there?

Ofcourse it is possible to add multiple pages, but this then also leads to adding my slicers everytime again and these pages will then also show up in the Power BI Service. 

Looking forward to your thoughts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RGMS
Employee
Employee

Hi Douwe,
We are really happy to hear that you like the new option to optimize reports.
Phone reports is still in preview and we are working hard on adding more capabilities and functionality to this feature.
As a part of this we are looking also at adding a scroll capability to phone reports.
Stay tuned for the next Power BI releases for updates!

Thank you for your feedback,
Roy

Roy Gal

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ZLJ
Advocate II
Advocate II

I agree, i was excited to try and make my reports look better on mobile.  However, they are currently setup in Landscape, and due to Mobile preview only allowing Portrait, i can only fit a few elements on there.  I'm finding they look better on a mobile if i dont use the  mobile preview, as the charts shrink to fit etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Completely agree with Douwe.. Current preview limits the real estate in mobile reporting..

Also how to add more pages in mobile view for a single page report. Is it possible..

RGMS
Employee
Employee

Hi Douwe,
We are really happy to hear that you like the new option to optimize reports.
Phone reports is still in preview and we are working hard on adding more capabilities and functionality to this feature.
As a part of this we are looking also at adding a scroll capability to phone reports.
Stay tuned for the next Power BI releases for updates!

Thank you for your feedback,
Roy

Roy Gal

I also look forward to an update enabling scrolling. I'd also suggest looking at allowing a preview in landscape orientation, too. And finally, I suggest ensuring that when scrolling on a touch screen, that when you attemp to scroll that it doesn't view the swipe as a click and then jump to a report. I want my mobile users viewing a dashboard to simply swipe to scroll and prevent accidental "tapping" which leads them to a report... I want to prevent confusion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors