Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ceunal
Frequent Visitor

SVG Visuals can't be seen in PowerBI App / Working on WEB but not working in APP

Hello,

I have an issue with showing visuals created with svg codes.
I have a report which has instant values (always up to date report) . In order to make this improvement, I ensured the data flow with the 'direct query' mode and it was refreshed every 1 minute with the 'page refresh' feature.
we used to use a lot of visuals on the page, so our report used to refresh slowly. I solved this problem by reducing the total number of images with the package images I prepared with 'svg' format. It all works well on app.powerbi.com.
But when I try to access to the report using the Microsoft PowerBI application I installed on the computer and the PowerBI application installed on iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 devices; the visuals are not loading ,you can see in the screenshot which I attached.

Note: We have one more report that we prepared with svg format and 'import' mode. In this report, we do not have any problems in the mobile environment. may we have a support problem with the 'direct query' mode? I'm not sure because it doesn't make sense 😞

Note2: I forward the versions in the device and application in order to be beneficial for the problem solution.
-> Power BI Version 20.8(1.2.200614.2117092)
-> iPadOS 13.5.1

on webon webon Appon AppAny suggestions will be welcomed.

3 REPLIES 3
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @ceunal ,

Can you please contact us and share a sample report file for us to investigate?

Please use mpbisup@microsoft.com.

Thanks, Maya

Thanks @mshenhav , I forwarded an email which contains details about the subject.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @ceunal,

It seems like you are testing with a custom visual which not render in your mobile app, I'd like to suggest you contact to author and mobile team to confirm if it was available on power bi mobile app and get further support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors