This was not an issue in the past, I was able to drag down + drop a report and it would refresh the data within the tiles automatically. It doesn't work now.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- In the SSRS portal I created a dataset that calls a SQL Stored Procedure, the SP retrieves live data so each execution will pull different values.
- I have created a Mobile Report.
- I added the Dataset previously mentioned to the Mobile Report. some tiles were added to the report, and they consume the fields of the dataset.
- Within the browser: I open the Mobile Report, after a minute I attempt to refresh it, and... it refreshes the values through the tiles, woohoo.
- Within Power BI app: I open the Mobile Report, after a minute I refresh it, and... it does not refresh the values, no wohoo.
The current annoying work around is: I go back to the parent folder, and open the mobile report again. It's not ideal as it wasn't an issue in the past.
I hope you can help me solve this issue,