Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JasonG-BI
Helper I
Helper I

SLICERS In Mobile App

A number of my users are consuming reports through the mobile app.

One of the reports which has slicers on one page which affect the visuals on another page (inwhich the slicers are synced and hidden to save space) does not work in the mobile app. i.e online in a desktop browswer, when someone makes a slicer selection on page 1 it makes changes on page 2, however in the mobile app the slicer has no affect as if it is not synced? has anyone experienced any problems with this in the mobile app?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JasonG-BI
Helper I
Helper I

This issue turned out to be other users saving filter users the right hand filter tab.  I've had to turn off the users ability to save filters.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JasonG-BI
Helper I
Helper I

This issue turned out to be other users saving filter users the right hand filter tab.  I've had to turn off the users ability to save filters.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @JasonG-BI,

According to your description, it sounds like report page reloaded. So selection changes which not really save to report has been reset to original selection so sync effect haven't apply to other pages.

Can you please provide more detailed information about this?(device type, system version, mobile app version)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

The users are using Ipads using the IOS app but the issue can also be seen on Windows 10 devices using the Mobile Application rather than a web browser.

Thanks

Jason

Hey @JasonG-BI,

Synced slicers should work in the mobile apps.

Can you please share with us a PBIX that demonstae the problem? 

You can contact us at mpbisup@microsoft.com.

Thank you, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors