Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

QR-Code not working on Hololens properly

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the PowerBI app for Hololens to visualise my reports in there. I am able to open my reports in the workspace, allthough it takes a minute or two to load. However, using a QR-Code in holographic mode is not working properly. When I hover over the QR-Code, a window with a redirecting link and a loading screen is opening. The loading is not finishing. I tried to load it for several minutes, but nothing is happening. The QR-Code itself is working correctly, since I can scan it on my phone. There it takes a few seconds to load my report.

Is someone maybe experiencing some similar issues?

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at following link which told about use hololens to scan QR code:

Can't scan QR-codes in the Hololens Power BI for Mixed Reality app

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

thank you for your answer.

I have seen the discussion there before. The problem mentioned there is a little bit different. Also there was no solution mentioned to their problem.

Regards,

David

Hey @Anonymous,

Thank you for the report, 

It seems like a problem with QR code generation. We are currently working on fixing this.

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors