cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

QR-Code not working on Hololens properly

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the PowerBI app for Hololens to visualise my reports in there. I am able to open my reports in the workspace, allthough it takes a minute or two to load. However, using a QR-Code in holographic mode is not working properly. When I hover over the QR-Code, a window with a redirecting link and a loading screen is opening. The loading is not finishing. I tried to load it for several minutes, but nothing is happening. The QR-Code itself is working correctly, since I can scan it on my phone. There it takes a few seconds to load my report.

Is someone maybe experiencing some similar issues?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Dave007,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at following link which told about use hololens to scan QR code:

Can't scan QR-codes in the Hololens Power BI for Mixed Reality app

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-shex-msft,

thank you for your answer.

I have seen the discussion there before. The problem mentioned there is a little bit different. Also there was no solution mentioned to their problem.

Regards,

David

Highlighted

Hey @Dave007,

Thank you for the report, 

It seems like a problem with QR code generation. We are currently working on fixing this.

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.