Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gmaciel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Problem while bookmarking a slicer on focus mode in phone layout

Hi,

I'm trying to make a button wich opens a slicer on focus mode in phone layout. That is because slicer experience in smartphones are more user-friendly when it is on focus mode. The button calls a bookmark of the slicer on focus mode. It works fine when I use it on desktop layout (on the phone), but it doesn't when it is on phone layout.

Anyone with a similar problem?

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @gmaciel,

I have tested the scenario you are describing and with the latest Power BI app (both iOS and Android) it works pretty well.

What app version are you using? On which platform? are you using report/author bookmark or personal bookmark? Can you share the PBIX file with us (mpbisup@microsoft.com)?

Thanks, 

Maya

Hello @mshenhav,

I found out that the problem was that I have to put the slicer visual on the mobile layout, even if I make the bookmark on the desktop layout. See if the same thing happens to you if you don't put the slicer visual on the mobile layout. It would be nice if I could make a "mobile slicer" using a button without having to put the slicer visual itself, and just use the focus mode, don't you think?

Thanks very much for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors