Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Dhruvin
Helper III
Helper III

PowerBI reports loading issue in Safari browser on Mac and iOS devices.

We have embedded PowerBI report (Published on web) and showing in iframe (in content editor webpart) on SharePoint online classic page. We have other webparts developed with javascript and rest api on that home page.

Now, everything is working properly in windows and chrome browser but, powerbi reports not properly displaying in Safari browser on Mac and iOS devices.

We have also verified in cosnsole of chrome and safari browser and we noticed that chrome browser don't have any error but, safari browser displaying lots of errors in browser console.

Please refer below image of console log from safari browser.

test.jpg

Because of these errors page not loading properly and other webparts also not displaying.

Please let me know if i am missing anything or need more information.

It will help me if we can resolve this issue or try any other solution. 

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2
Majidbhatti
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi @Dhruvin 

My client also have the same issue. Any update on this?

i would recommend to post your question on the webclient forum, which is monitored by the team that is building the web experience: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/bd-p/power-bi-web-app

This forum is for Power BI Mobile apps issues.

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.