Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

nigelivy

PowerBI Android App keeps crashing with the error "PowerBI keeps stopping"

PowerBI Android App keeps crashing with the error message "PowerBI keeps stopping". 

I've tried deleting the app from my device and re-installing it and this has not helped. The error just started suddenly towards the end of last week and I had not seen it before that.

5 REPLIES 5
nigelivy

@nigelivy wrote:

PowerBI Android App keeps crashing with the error message "PowerBI keeps stopping". 

I've tried deleting the app from my device and re-installing it and this has not helped. The error just started suddenly towards the end of last week and I had not seen it before that.

Hi @mshenhav  & @v-shex-msft 

Device being used is Moto E4 Plus. I have colleagues who are experiencing the same problem. No changes have been made to the app folder. 

We've submitted details via the button that shows on the error message. 

Thanks,

Nigel

Hey @nigelivy,

Can you please upgrade to the latest app (version 2111879) and let us know if the problem presists?

Thanks, Maya

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @nigelivy,

What type of android device are you test? System version? Any changes you applied to power bi mobile app folder?
They may cause the issue if you manually remove or change on power bi resource files.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
nigelivy

Hey @nigelivy 

Can you please share app version and device model you are using?

Can you please click the send button in the error dialog? This is send telemetry data to us for debuging. 

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.