Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ZachG

Power BI Report - No background colour available for page Mobile view

I am creating some reports using Power BI and have noticed that for one page I am unable to add any background colour to the mobile view. I have other pages in mobile view that work fine however nothing I have tried so far prompts this specific page to display either the default background colour or any other colour. Instead there is a white grid with grey lines. This is reflecterd both on the desktop mobile preview as well as the Power BI app on my phone. I've included some screen caps below comparing the two mobile previews. Any tips to add background colour to all mobile pages would be appreciated. 

ZachG_1-1656033874951.png

ZachG_2-1656033915059.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @ZachG 

Please refer to this thread.

Background image in mobile report view 

For report consumed in landscape, the iamge should load and the report should look exactly as in the broswer. If this is not what you're experiencing, please let us know.

For mobile layout (portrait), we currently don't support background images. As a workaround you can place on the canvas an image visual that spans to the entire canvas and overlay other visuals on top of it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @ZachG 

Please refer to this thread.

Background image in mobile report view 

For report consumed in landscape, the iamge should load and the report should look exactly as in the broswer. If this is not what you're experiencing, please let us know.

For mobile layout (portrait), we currently don't support background images. As a workaround you can place on the canvas an image visual that spans to the entire canvas and overlay other visuals on top of it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors