Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bergen288
Helper III
Helper III

Power BI Mobile can't display a measure correctly

I have a measure to display the prior date dynamically as shown below.  It works great in Power BI Desk and Power BI Service website.  However, it is messed up with Power BI Mobile as shown in 2nd picture.  What's wrong with it and how to fix it?

Thanks.

bergen288_0-1663862220430.png

bergen288_1-1663862489833.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bergen288
Helper III
Helper III

According to Power BI team, card visual has a bug when running in Safari based browsers.  The suggested workaround/solution is to put my measure in Text Box.  According to my test, it works even better.

Thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bergen288
Helper III
Helper III

According to Power BI team, card visual has a bug when running in Safari based browsers.  The suggested workaround/solution is to put my measure in Text Box.  According to my test, it works even better.

Thanks a lot.

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @bergen288 ,

Can you share a pbix with a reprodiuction of the issue? we are not able to repro it.

in addition, is the issue happen in IPhone to Android? 

Can you share app version as well?

Thanks, Maya

I am brand new to this community, so I don't know how to insert/upload pbix file.  I tried with insert photo/video options, but it won't allow pbix suffix.  Can you tell me how to upload pbix file?

By the way, the issue is on my iPhone 11.  I am not sure about others.

Thanks.

Hey @bergen288 ,

Please send us the pbix file to Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>.

Make sure to include all relvant information - such as device in use and Power BI Mobile's app version and a description of the problem.

This will help us investigate the issue. 

Thanks Maya 

Emailed.  Thanks.

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bergen288 

Have you tried setting up a mobile layout for the page? I added this measure to a card visual and set up a mobile layout for the page. When opening it in Power BI Mobile App on my smart phone, it displays well. 

About mobile-optimized Power BI reports - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

vjingzhang_0-1663914071200.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

I tried, but it doesn't work as expected.  The 1st picture below is mobile layout which is good.  The 2nd picture is Power BI mobile on my iphone 11.

bergen288_0-1664371553585.png

bergen288_1-1664371606302.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors