Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Mobile app not showing reports in P1 Premium mode

Hi all

I work as a reseller/consultant and am currently at a client site who has recently upgraded to Power BI Premium (P1) capacity.

They had some users with the PRO licenses on a 60 day trial.

One of those users has now had his trial stop but because they only need to be read only and the Workspace is in Premium capacity they were sent a link to view the dashboards/reports.

On their laptop (via the web browser) they can access the report as a read only (non PRO) user.

On their mobile phone app they cannot see it

I can confirm they have

1) logged out and back in

2) uninstalled and reinstalled the app

Has anyone else faced this issue and is there a way to solve or diagnose this?

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous,

Any chance the user who cannot see the report belongs to an organization different than the organization created the report?

In the browser, can the user browse his Power BI environment, or just open a specific report using a link shared with him?

Thanks, 

Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mshenhav

The user is in the same organisation. 

Also, in the browser I do believe the user can browse his Power BI environment (but I will check again tomorrow when back at the client site).

It's weird behaviour that's for sure.

The client wants to avoid having to have this user use a PRO license especially since they need to be just read only and the organisation has subscribed to Premium capacity

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors