Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vramadha
Regular Visitor

Power BI (Mobile View) tile control in Power Apps

Hi All,

Need some advice on integrating the Power BI report into Power Apps. 

I came across the tile control on powerapps where I can integrate my BI report using TileUrl.

The view of the report is the desktop version. This makes the user see a desktop version on his mobile powerapps.

How do I get the mobile version of the BI report to be shown on powerapps? 

Can anyone advise? 

Thanks in advance. 

Devan

2 REPLIES 2
ponnusamy
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@vramadha : One alternative I can think of is, create a dashboard tile specificaly for your PowerApps where its optimized for your view. Then embed that tile to your powerapps.

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vramadha ,

Embedding Options
Embedding is different between versions of the Power BI API. Because of the new Power BI API authentication scheme, your tile may not be accessible on mobile or within other embedded scenarios (Teams or SharePoint).

This means that there is currently no ability to embed Power BI mobile tiles into PowerApps.

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-power-bi-tile#embeddin...

You can submit an idea and vote for it.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors