cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Mobile Slideshow Play button is not possible to activate.

Hi, 
I have used the Slideshow functionality in Power BI Mobile for a while, and this has been great. 
Today I tried to refresh my reports, but when I now opens my reports in Presentation Mode the button "Play" is greyed out and it is not possible to activate the slideshow functionality. 
Have other experienced this? 
Thanks for help 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Re: Power BI Mobile Slideshow Play button is not possible to activate.

Hey @MSvend ,

The play button is grayed out only when the app failed to load the report (should be temporary error). Refreshing the report should fix it. 

Can you please try to refresh? If it does not solve the problem please report back.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @MSvend ,

The play button is grayed out only when the app failed to load the report (should be temporary error). Refreshing the report should fix it. 

Can you please try to refresh? If it does not solve the problem please report back.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 
The refresh option did not work.

I uninstalled the app and installed it again - and then it works. 

Thanks for help anyways 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications